When it comes to finding your perfect car, we at Shift love playing Cupid! During Valentine’s Day, we featured some of our very own happy customers who met their dream cars on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. In case you missed it, we rounded them all up for you here in one post.
Curious about what it’s like to buy or sell a car with us? Just read on and get the scoop straight from the folks who went through the easy-peasy experience!
1. We show up at your house, or anywhere you are. Even on the busiest of days!
“Going to test a drive with a baby was going to be tricky, so having Shift show up at our house was perfect. I filled all the paperwork out, while I fed my kid at the table and my husband was working in his office. 20 mins later, we had the keys to our car without leaving the house!” —Sharon V. of Long Beach
2. We’re all about getting a second (and third) opinion! You can bring your entire family to your test drive.
“The buying process at Shift was so convenient. Loved test driving at my aunt’s house in San Diego. I got to bring the family with me to test drive.” —Ashley M. of Palm Springs
3. Our car expert drivers, who deliver the car you bought or pick up the car you sold, are committed to making sure your experience is easy, efficient, and hassle-free. (And they’re all very friendly!)
“I had the most badass car buying experience of my life today, thanks to Ashley of Shift! Most of the time we spent completing the car purchase took place in the comfort of our own home, on our turf, and not at a dealership. You can’t beat the experience!” —Charlie H. of San Diego
4. We help you decide on the best car for you and your growing family.
“I am proud to say that the first significant purchase we made as a couple was from Shift!” —Chris and Melissa Seng of Oakland
5. Selling your car? We save you a trip to the DMV and cut your waiting time in half.
“In my 25 years of living in Los Angeles, this is the easiest, most streamlined way I have ever sold a vehicle. No headaches. No fascist, demeaning, evil visits to the DMV. No waiting. No BS. Their customer service is 100% top notch.” —Chris S. of Los Angeles
Have you bought a car or sold a car with us? #IHeartShift isn’t over just yet! Join us and tag your photos with #IHeartShift on your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for a chance to be featured on our blog and official social media pages. And be sure to leave us a review on Yelp or Facebook! We appreciate all the feedback we get from customers like you, so we can deliver everyone the best, no-stress service.