Sell your car for top dollar
We’re offering more on certain makes and models, plus a bonus credit if you meet certain requirements when you sell your car to us.
Selling your car to Shift is a no-brainer. Here’s how it works in a few simple steps:
- Get a quote for your car
- Lock in your estimate
- Book an evaluation: We’ll come to you to give your car a once-over, and assuming all checks out, we’ll literally take it from there.
- Get paid! Payment will be transferred directly to your bank account.
For a limited time, we’re offering a bonus credit just for selling us your car quickly. See the details below!
Here are the official rules:
The Seller Preparedness Credit is available to any customer selling their car to Shift who meets the following requirements:
- Customer is prepared at their first evaluation appointment with:
- Complete set of car keys (one or two keys as applicable)
- Valid driver’s license of the car owner
- Signed title and
- Current registration
- Loan or lease payoff statement (if applicable)
- Customer completes the sale to Shift at this first appointment.
The Seller Preparedness Credit is $400 between 2/5/2021 at 2 pm PST and 2/15/21 at 8 pm PST. At all other times, the credit may be a different amount.
The credit will be applied to the final payment made to the customer, and is contingent upon a successfully completed transaction. All other stipulations of the sale apply, including but not limited to the sale transaction being canceled due to the vehicle’s final inspection at a Shift Hub after the sale. Shift reserves the right to cancel a transaction per the Seller Agreement presented at the time of sale. Exclusions apply.
Customers who receive the Seller Preparedness Credit are still eligible for other offers when purchasing a car from Shift.
The amount, viability, and other details of the Seller Preparedness Credit are subject to change without notice.