In recognition of Women’s History Month, we’re showcasing some of our amazing women from all areas of our company each week. This week we are spotlighting four standout folks on our Corporate team.
Finance & Accounting
Cindy Hanford is our Chief Financial Officer. Including Shift, she’s worked for a variety of retail companies: from cars, bikes, snowboards, and skateboards, to sneakers, teeshirts, and wine.(Her favorite was the wine.)
Cindy is passionate about working together to find ways to make car buying fun and fair for consumers while also bringing benefits to our shareholders. She attributes part of her success to the talented folks here at Shift.
- Cindy has ridden a bicycle across the state of Iowa more times than she can count
- She’s traveled to many places including Nepal Annapurna circuit, Patagonia, Easter island, Machu Picchu, Costa Rico, and Bolivia
- She’s also gone diving around the world; Galapagos with hammerheads and sea lions, Raja Ampat with Mantas, Maldives, Belize, Indonesia and even in Thailand
Blima Tuller is the SVP of Accounting and Controller at Shift. Before coming to Shift, Blima worked as a Chief Accounting Officer in the Ad Tech industry.
She joined Shift because “Shift is a dynamic company where you can really make a difference and see the impact of what you work on each day. No two days are the same.” Blima has worked on a variety of projects while building out a best-in-class public company accounting function.
- Blima is a mom of 4 (3 boys & 1 girl), and grew up as a middle child of 5
- She loves to hike in the mountains around LA
- She is a big LA Dodgers fans, and try to get to as many games as she can each season
People Ops & Recruiting
Tiffany Lee is a People Ops Coordinator at Shift. Before Shift, she worked in the talent field after getting her M.S. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology. She feels empowered by Shift being incredibly fast-paced, and there’s always something new to dive into.
Tiffany is a huge employee advocate, and she loves being able to witness fellow Shifters discover, develop, and leverage their strengths and passions to grow in and out of departments. She has onboarded and oriented 250+ employees since her time here!
- Tiffany has an ongoing list of her favorite places to eat in SoCal that she shares on request
- She really love games (e.g., board games, card games, video games, etc)
- She is a sucker for 70s and 80s music
Join our team! Check out open roles at Shift.
Krista Holloman is a Technical Recruiter at Shift. Before Shift, she was managing a multi-disciplinary wellness and physical therapy practice after getting her degree in biology and quantitative science.
She joined Shift because of the people. As she says,”We have built a team of talented, intelligent, humble, and creative individuals of different backgrounds. And on top of that, people truly care about each other and our mission. That’s hard to find, but I’m lucky enough to have found it here!”
She enjoys getting to talk to some of the most talented people in the industry on a daily basis, and working to pair them with opportunities at Shift. The most fulfilling thing for her is seeing teammates come together to create new and improved products that ultimately make the car buying process better for customers.
- She is a classically-trained soprano and sings at weddings & events as a side hustle
- She loves really terrible soap operas
- Her latest hobby is floral arrangement
We’re always looking for amazing people like these to join our growing team. Interested? We’re hiring!