Like many of you, we’ve been closely monitoring the developing situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and have been impacted by it. We recognize that transportation needs will continue as this crisis unfolds and are as committed as ever to helping you get where you need to go.
The health and safety of our employees and customers is a top priority, and we want to take a moment to let you know what we’re doing to help.
For the time being, we’ve made the difficult decision to close some of our physical hubs to any customer visits. However, you can still buy a car with us without leaving your driveway.
Here’s what you can do:
- Shop online: We’ll bring the car to your home to test drive (virtual test drives are also available). *UPDATE: In support of social distancing, we are now offering No-Contact Test Drives. Your Shift Concierge will bring the car to you, wipe down the car and keys, and then hand it off to you to take it for a spin.
- Purchase online: We’ll drop the car off and waive shipping fees during this time.
- Sell us your car: We’ll come to you to evaluate it.
In addition, we’ve implemented the following procedures for the safety of our customers and staff:
- Monitoring ongoing updates on COVID-19 from public health officials.
- Following recommendations for reducing the spread of germs, including frequent, sustained hand-washing and using hand sanitizers. Our Car Concierge team will refrain from shaking hands or other close-proximity interactions.
- Disinfecting all vehicles before and after each test drive and frequently touched surfaces at our gated storage facilities multiple times per day — that includes things like common use areas; all car keys and iPads; and car door handles and steering wheels.
Finally, we want to give a special thanks to our Car Concierge team who are going above and beyond in continuing to serve those customers in need of transportation options.
We hope these measures and services can help alleviate some of the stress and burden during this time and encourage you to reach out if there’s anything further we can do.
Thanks as always for working with us.
Toby Russell & George Arison